• An official transcript of academic grades from the college or university shall be provided.
• A letter of recommendation from the Dean of the program or Course Advisor.
• A brief autobiographical sketch describing the student’s reason for studying architecture and the goals the student hopes to achieve.
• Candidate must be available for an interview with the selection committee (physically or remotely), and must guarantee their personal appearance at the Award Ceremony to be heldon November 8th, 2023 in New York City.
• Examples of the student’s work that best supports the student’s interest in architecture,
submitted electronically in PDF format at 5MB max. file size.
• Detailed submission instructions will be sent upon registration.
• The student must be enrolled as a full-time student in an architectural program at a college or university in the US.
• The student must be of strong moral character and impeccable integrity.
• The student should be in the top 25% of their class academically.
April 2023 – Scholarship Announcement
April 15th, 2023 – Beginning of Application Entry Period
June 15th, 2023 -Deadline for submitting Application Form
July 15th, 2023– Deadline for submitting Official Student Transcripts, Letter of Recommendation from Dean or Course Advisor, Autobiographical Write-up, and Student Work Samples
September 15th, 2023 – 2023 Scholarship Recipient Selection & Notification
November 8th, 2023 – 2023 Scholarship Recipient Announcement, Award Ceremony and Celebration Dinner at the Union League Club, New York, NY